Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Greetings from Germany

Well guys and dolls, I'm sitting here in our hotel room in Heidelberg Germany getting ready to met the real estate ladies to look at housing. I'm really scared and excited at the same time. We left Sunday afternoon and arrived here Monday morning. After we arrived at our hotel 3 hours before checkin time, we weren't expecting much but they welcomed us quite graciously. Mark had conference calls scheduled so them allowing us into the room early was a lot less stress for us. I laid around reading while he conducted business then we went exploring. We're staying downtown so we lacked, walked and walked some more but we had a lot of fun. We had a wonderful meal because it's white asparagus season here which I love! I had basically a simple meal of boiled potatoes, ham and asparagus with hollandiase sauce smothering everything...yummo! And some German white wine which was a perfect addition to my meal. Then we went back to the hotel by 8:00 we were in bed. Jet lag! But I woke this morning to share breakfast with mark then sent him off on his way so I could catch up on blog land before I started my day. Wish me luck with the house hunting adventure and I'll be sure to post thru out the week so y'all can keep up with this exciting adventure with us.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have so much fun house hunting!
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!