Welcome

Welcome to my little world! My name is Donna and I'm the mother of one very spoiled kitty named Clarice. I was a banker for over 20 years but now I'm a SAHM and loving every minute of it. I'm a super, huge Bon Jovi fan and an avid cross stitcher. I love decorating my home with flea market finds, primitive style items and vintage items. My hubby says if the last three generations threw it out as trash it'll end up in our house as a decoration.



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Damn forgot to add the pics

Rachel's Snow Day

Her puppy, Brody

We painted the room back in August and it's gray not green which is what it looks like in this lite.
Craig's List Pottery Barn Sofa $300

My new chair TJ Maxx/Homegoods $249

Mark's old leather chair which he loves!

Seating arrangement
memory/low stress travel wall

His new tv and console

Antique Pulley that we had made into a table and his lamp that he made from his Halloween Trick or Beer mini keg.  He loves it and the colors go great with the room so I'm ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments good or bad so chat away!